Our six pillars
We believe disengagement can be overcome and people's potential for growth can be unlocked by...
Our strands of work
- Inoculate younger children against disengagement: we work with primary- and middle-school age young people to inoculate them before disengagement really sets in.
- Boost older young people: we work with secondary-school age young people to help build their resilience before they leave the structure of formal education.
- Build teachers’ well-being and resilience: we work with schools and teachers to help support them and the work we are doing with young people.
- Develop relational leadership: we work with organisational leaders to help them develop their own skills and to build engaged organisational cultures.
- Build awareness of the problem of disengagement and how to combat it: we run public awareness campaigns to get more people thinking and talking about disengagement, and help provide them with workable solutions to the problems they encounter.